Use the drop-down list to select spray bottles if needed.
- Green Bee’s Descaler is a diverse multi-purpose deep cleaner for removing rust, mineral scale and stains from metals and other surfaces. Perfect for cleaning stainless steel, aluminium, copper equipment, concrete, tiles, grout and natural stone surfaces, offering a milder alternative to other harsh acid base cleaners.
Directions for descaling: Use 1 – 5% dilution depending degree of build-up
Directions for rust removal: Use 20% dilution and allow 3 – 5 minutes contact time depending on severity of rust. Scrub thoroughly. A spot test is recommended for all surfaces.
Directions for pipe/drain cleaning: Pour in 0.5 – 1 litre of undiluted product and allow to stand overnight. Rinse with boiling water. Repeat again if necessary.
- Not for use on acid sensitive or polished surfaces, such as marble.
- Industrial descaling applications include descaling appliances, pipe’s and drains, milkstone in the dairy industry, fermenting vessels and maturation tanks in the brewing industry and pipes and tiles in the food industry
- Compliant with the highest international standards set by the Global Ecolabelling Network (G.E.N.), is locally audited and tested by The Heritage Environmental Programme, and carries the Eco-Choice accreditation.
- No animal testing on any Green Bee products.
- 100% made in South Africa.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight for up to a year.
- Please return the large bottle for reuse.
- Spray bottles come empty so you can choose your own dilutions.
This product contains ...
... blend of mild acids
... non-ionic surfactant
This product does not contain ...
... sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
... alkyl phenol ethoxylates (Nonylphenols)
... optical brighteners
... any kind of petrochemical