A matching amber glass gift set, including 500ml bottle of probiotic Hand & Body Wash and 270ml jar of Mango Body Butter.
- A beautifully rich whipped body butter made with pure mango butter, cold pressed apricot kernel oil, cold pressed olive oil and essential oils of neroli, ylang ylang, frankincense, lavender and peppermint.
- This body butter has a velvety consistency, leaving behind silky, smooth and hydrated skin by actively replenishing moisture, without clogging pores.
- It’s rich in antioxidants and nutrients that replenish skin and hair health, and also helps to protect your skin from environmental stressors like sunlight and pollution. Vitamin A has been shown to reduce sun damage, a powerful catalyst to premature ageing.
- Excellent for skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis as well as to reduce the appearance of scars, fine lines, and stretch marks.
- Comes in a beautiful amber glass vessel with metal lid. We provide refills in basic glass packaging so you can reuse this beautiful jar for years to come.
Hand & Body Wash
- Gentle Hand & Body Wash that’s powered with probiotics to maintain healthy skin. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin as well as babies.
- Fully biodegradable and comprised solely of plant based ingredients, making this kind to both you and the environment.
- Probiotics help to maintain a healthy microbiome on your skin by restoring good bacteria, and is exactly what the skin needs after using sanitising products throughout the day.
- Good bacteria living on our skin exist to fight infections, boost immunity, thwart environmental damage and regulate pH levels, keeping our skin healthy.
- Green Bee’s Hand & Body Wash leaves a protective barrier on the skin, resulting in a 99.9% reduction in pathogens on the skin through the day.
- Non-toxic and free of EDTA, phosphates and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (less than 1% SLES) and any kind of petrochemical.
- The fragrance is composed solely of a mild blend of peppermint and lemongrass essential oils to invigorate the skin as well as the senses.
- Compliant with the highest international standards set by the Global Ecolabelling Network (G.E.N.), is locally audited and tested by The Heritage Environmental Programme, and carries the Eco-Choice accreditation.
No animal testing on any Green Bee products. 100% made in South Africa. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight for up to a year.