Use the drop down list to select the number of spray bottles.
- Hand sanitiser and surface sanitiser providing a 5-log or 99.999% reduction in pathogens
- Highly effective against enveloped viruses and bacteria: Coronavirus, Hepatitis-B, HIV, E‐coli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas and Listeria
- Independently tested in a laboratory to meet European standards of compliance relating to testing of disinfectants against bacteria, viruses and yeasts (EN 1276 / local standard SANS 51276 and EN 14476), and is HACCP compliant
- Natural, non-toxic, with active ingredients derived from bioflavonoids and organic acids from fruit and vegetables
- Longer lasting residual effect compared to alcohol based sanitisers
- Safe to use around children, pets, plants, and is food contact safe
- Non‐mutagenic, non-carcinogenic, non‐toxic, noncorrosive, non‐tainting, nonvolatile, non‐hazardous if it enters waterways
- Ideal to replace harsh disinfectants and sanitisers
- Audited and tested by The Heritage Environmental Programme
- Made in South Africa
- Spray bottles come empty so you can choose your own dilutions
What’s the difference between Green Bee’s sanitiser and an alcohol based sanitiser?
- Our sanitiser is an all purpose sanitiser for surfaces and hands. It is not alcohol based - instead it uses counter-ion technology to break down the cell wall of the virus.
- It's been independently tested and approved in a laboratory in accordance with European Testing Standard EN 14476 for testing of Viricidal Activity Against Enveloped Viruses.
- It’s been approved by local government as a Sanitiser for the purpose of controlling the COVID pandemic.
- Alcohol products work by drying or desiccation and have been shown to strip away the skin’s natural sebum and lipids which are there to protect the surface of the skin. This can lead to dryness, dermatitis, and in some cases, bacterial infections.
- Alcohol provides quick kill rates (15-20 seconds), but it also evaporates quickly once on the skin, meaning most alcohol products cannot offer residual antimicrobial and antiviral protection. Green Bee Sanitiser provides a 99.9% viral kill rate after 60 seconds and 99.99% after 5 minutes. In addition it offers residual protection as it remains on the skin and surfaces and continues to kill bacteria and viruses.
This product does not contain...
... sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
... alkyl phenol ethoxylates (Nonylphenols)
... optical brighteners
... any kind of petrochemical