Use the drop down list to select a spray bottle if needed!
- Green Bee’s Sanitising Liquid is natural, non-toxic and biodegradable, making it kind to both you and the environment! Imagine a sanitiser that will not damage or irritate your hands like alcohol-based options, whilst providing the same level of protection against pathogens.
- This multi-purpose Sanitiser can be used as a hand sanitiser, surface and equipment disinfectant, and is safe to use around children, pets, plants and food.
- The formula is fragrance free so it won’t interfere with your daily olfactory experiences!
- Green Bee’s Sanitiser is scientifically derived from bioflavonoids and organic acids from fruit and vegetables, and has been laboratory tested and approved to kill bacteria and viruses.
- Ideal for use on equipment, such as yoga mats or gym equipment, as it is non-corrosive and non-tainting, and therefore will not strip dye’s or finishes.
- Meets European standards of compliance relating to testing of food grade disinfectants (EN 1276 / local standard SANS 51276 and EN 14476), providing a powerful 99.999% reduction in pathogens, and is HACCP compliant.
- Laboratory approved for use against both enveloped viruses and bacteria such as: Coronavirus, Hepatitis-B, HIV, E‐coli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas and Listeria.
- Compliant with the highest international standards set by the Global Ecolabelling Network (G.E.N.), is locally audited and tested by The Heritage Environmental Programme, and carries the Eco-Choice accreditation.
- No animal testing on any Green Bee products.
- 100% made in South Africa.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight for up to a year.
- Please return the large bottle for reuse.
- Spray bottles come empty so you can choose your own dilutions.
What’s the difference between Green Bee’s sanitiser and an alcohol based sanitiser?
- Green Bee’s Sanitiser is an all-purpose sanitiser for surfaces, hands and food. It is not alcohol based - instead it uses counter-ion technology to break down the cell wall of the virus.
- It's been independently tested and approved in a laboratory in accordance with European Testing Standard EN 14476 for testing of Viricidal Activity Against Enveloped Viruses.
- It’s been approved by local government as a Sanitiser for the purpose of controlling the COVID pandemic.
- Alcohol products work by drying or desiccation and have been shown to strip away the skin’s natural sebum and lipids which are there to protect the surface of the skin. This can lead to dryness, dermatitis, and in some cases, bacterial infections.
- Alcohol provides quick kill rates (15-20 seconds), but it also evaporates quickly, meaning most alcohol products cannot offer residual antimicrobial and antiviral protection. Green Bee Sanitiser provides a 99.9% viral kill rate after 60 seconds and 99.99% after 5 minutes. In addition it offers residual protection as it remains on the skin and surfaces and continues to kill bacteria and viruses.
This product does not contain...
... sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
... alkyl phenol ethoxylates (Nonylphenols)
... optical brighteners
... any kind of petrochemical