- Green Bee’s Fabric Softener requires just 10ml per load of laundry, making this a super compact addition to your cupboard supplies. This set includes a 1 litre dispensing bottle and a 2 litre refill giving you 300 washes.
- Why do you need a Fabric Softener? It has a number of benefits, in addition to the obvious softening of fabric: it acts as a rinse-aid, makes ironing easier and adds a little more scent to the laundry. We are not big fans of strong scents, and Fabric Softeners are some of the worst culprits out there in this regard! Our Fabric Softener is different, imparting a mild lavender scent that combines perfectly with our Laundry Liquid to result in a gentle and well-rounded fragrance to your clean laundry.
- Like all Green Bee’s products, the formula is biodegradable and non-toxic and safe for the whole family, including babies.
- Concentrated formula is not blended with water or fillers, making this even more eco-friendly, as energy and materials are saved in relation to transportation and storage.
- Compliant with the highest international standards set by the Global Ecolabelling Network (G.E.N.), is locally audited and tested by The Heritage Environmental Programme, and carries the Eco-Choice accreditation.
- No animal testing on any Green Bee products.
- 100% made in South Africa.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight for up to a year.
- Please return the large bottle for reuse.
This product contains...
... cationic surfactants
... organic thickeners
... perfume oils (lavender)
This product does not contain...
... sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
... alkyl phenol ethoxylates (Nonylphenols)
... optical brighteners
... any kind of petrochemical