- Green Bee’s super compact Laundry Liquid uses just 10ml per wash giving you 100 washes in every litre!
- Our Laundry Liquid uses the power of natural probiotics, instead of toxic chemicals, to clean your clothes! These probiotics naturally tackle bacteria, making this a great all round laundry detergent for anything from reusable nappies, to sportswear, to smelly dogs blankets! Our formula is biodegradable, non-toxic and safe for the whole family, including babies.
- We recommend combining the Laundry Liquid with Green Bee’s Oxygen Bleach for extra brightening and stain removal action. This combination is excellent for achieving bright white linen, removing tough stains and removing mould or mildew. You can perform a pre-soak with the Oxygen Bleach, or use it directly in the washing machine. See our Oxygen Bleach product page for more details.
- Due to the probiotics, we don’t recommend use on wool or silk, and recommend washing below 55 degrees.
- Concentrated formula is not blended with unnecessary fillers, making this even more eco-friendly, as energy and materials are saved in relation to transportation and storage.
Fragranced purely with citrus and eucalyptus essential oils leaving a beautiful barely-there impact on your clothes.
- Green Bee’s Laundry Liquid is free of EDTA, phosphates, Alkyl Phenol Ethoxylates (Nonylphenols), bleach and optical brighteners – toxic chemicals that can be found in many commercial laundry detergents.
- Compliant with the highest international standards set by the Global Ecolabelling Network (G.E.N.), is locally audited and tested by The Heritage Environmental Programme, and carries the Eco-Choice accreditation.
- No animal testing on any Green Bee products.
- 100% made in South Africa.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight for up to a year.
- Please return the large bottle for reuse.
This product contains...
... non-ionic surfactants
... probiotic multi strain bacillus spores
... essential oils
This product does not contain...
... artificial fragrances
... sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
... alkyl phenol ethoxylates (nonylphenols)
... optical brighteners
... any kind of petrochemical